Driven by the procurement demand for epidemic prevention materials, the export scale of the textile industry has hit a new high since 2015. Customs Express data shows that China's total textile and apparel exports in 2020 will be 291.22 billion US dollars, with an increase of 9.6% year-on-year, and the growth rate is 11.1 percentage points higher than the previous year. Among them, textile exports amounted to US$153.84 billion, with a significant year-on-year increase of 29.2%, and the proportion of total exports of the entire industry increased significantly from 44.3% in the previous year to 58.2%.（Click to share to LinkedIn）
The apparel export situation was more severe in the first half of the year, but in the second half of the year, as the overseas economy restarted, the advantages of the perfection of China's textile industry system and the operational stability of the supply chain appeared, and apparel exports gradually improved. By the end of the year, the year-on-year decline in exports had narrowed to 6.4 %, since August, the monthly export value has achieved positive growth.
In 2021, the development situation facing the textile industry will remain complex. On the one hand, the global epidemic has not yet been completely alleviated. Risk factors such as continued sluggish external demand and rising trade environment risks still exist. The adverse impact on the stability of the industrial chain and supply chain has yet to be eliminated. The textile industry is still facing greater development pressure in the international market. . On the other hand, the textile industry is in a stage of in-depth adjustment and transformation. While coping with the complex external situation, it still needs to resolve difficulties such as increased comprehensive costs, arduous environmental protection tasks, and intensified market competition, and it faces many challenges in maintaining stable operation.（Click to share to Facebook）
How to improve the production efficiency and quality of the textile industry? Improving the production efficiency of key textile links through intelligent manufacturing is the only way for the textile industry to innovate and transform.
The weaving process mainly includes winding, warping, sizing, drawing-in, weaving and finishing. Among them, the most time-consuming and least efficient link is finishing, because the finishing link includes the inspection link that consumes more labor and a long time, and the finishing and packaging process of large cloth rolls that are not intelligent enough. Therefore, the key to improving textile production efficiency lies in fabric inspection and packaging. The intelligent cloth inspection and packaging line can greatly improve the production efficiency of these two links.
Why do we need to inspect cloth?
In the process of fabric weaving and dyeing, various defects (weaving defects, dyeing and finishing defects, printing defects, etc.) will inevitably occur. These defective fabrics should be eliminated, or the garments made in the future are defective products, especially mass-produced garments, which require multiple layers of paving materials and mixed with defective fabrics, which will cause a large number of defective garments. Therefore, the fabric must be inspected before cutting, and obvious marks should be placed on the defective places, so that the finished garment pieces can be removed when the material is broken or cut out.（try Suntech fabric inspection&packing line）
The cloth inspection can be carried out on a dedicated cloth inspection machine, or the cloth can be inspected manually while spreading the material. In addition to inspecting fabric defects, fabric inspection also inspects fabric width, color difference, weft skew, etc., and at the same time checks the length of the fabric.
The textile industry itself manufactures fabrics, which are made into beautiful clothes, and clothes are used to keep warm and convey visual beauty, and to package people who wear clothes. Therefore, in the final analysis, textile is to achieve the function of packaging and presenting beauty. Textile serves the packaging industry, so textile itself needs packaging more. The packaging machine allows the textile fabric to be packed in an orderly manner, so that the fabric can enter the next process, and will not hinder the use of the fabric because it is scattered and difficult to organize.
Advantages of intelligent cloth inspection packaging line
1. The cloth inspection and packaging line can realize fast and accurate detection of all kinds of fabrics, whether it is cotton, wool, linen, silk and other materials. Its basic structure includes: fabric unwinding, dragging, and rewinding device; cloth inspection table, light source and lighting; marking device, etc., and integrates the packaging machine to realize the integration of cloth inspection and packaging, which saves time and effort. Significantly improve production efficiency.
2. The cloth inspection and packaging line can achieve multiple functions and gradually complete the cloth inspection and packaging process. It can provide an ideal hardware environment for fabric inspection, continuously unfold the fabric in sections, and provide sufficient light source. The staff can rely on intuitive inspection to find the defects and color differences of the fabric, and then complete the length recording, rolling and finishing. At the same time, it is equipped with a computer-supported quality control system to assist in printing out the inspection results, eliminating the need for manual recording.
3. High cost performance, simple structure but flexible and efficient: the speed governor can adjust the speed according to your needs; the fabric is easy to go up, the operation button is flexible to control the switch; the operation is stable, the failure rate is low, the accessories are reliable, and the practicability is strong. The experience is better.
How to use the cloth inspection packing line?
Compared with traditional cloth inspection machines, Suntech's modern intelligent cloth inspection and packaging line is more high-tech and automated. It can accurately detect fabric problems, provide timely feedback and successfully integrate the two functions of cloth inspection and packaging.
The operation of the intelligent cloth inspection machine also requires a basic understanding. First of all, check whether there is any debris on the surface of the fuselage and whether the components are connected firmly. Secondly, just turn on the power, and after the standby device is idling for a few times, check whether the machine is working properly, and if it is normal, you can add the cloth roll. Finally, the machinery and equipment will work normally until it stops.
If the intelligent cloth inspection machine runs for too long, local high temperature will affect its work efficiency, and in severe cases, it may even cause functional damage to the intelligent cloth inspection machine. Therefore, it is necessary to check whether the temperature of the bearing part of the intelligent cloth inspection machine is too high, otherwise, lubricating oil should be added for proper cooling.
In addition, the smart cloth inspection machine and packaging machine must be thoroughly cleaned at least once a month, and each part cannot be ignored.
What should I do if I encounter a fabric inspection machine failure?
In the process of using the intelligent cloth inspection and packaging line, due to quality problems or operational errors, the intelligent cloth inspection machine and packaging machine may malfunction, resulting in inaccurate cloth inspection results or even failure to work, and timely measures must be taken to solve them.
1. If the fabric is found to be jammed during fabric inspection. Generally, it has nothing to do with the intelligent cloth inspection machine itself. It is likely to be caused by the skewed cloth placement. The operator only needs to adjust the cloth guides in the correct orientation to make them parallel to each other.
2. The cloth guide roller is not very smooth when rolling. It should be because the transmission position of the intelligent cloth inspecting machine has deposited a lot of dust, grease, etc., and the loose parts are also one of the reasons. This requires regular maintenance to avoid these problems as much as possible.
3. If the intelligent cloth inspecting machine produces a lot of noise when it is working, the common reasons include loose parts in a certain part of the equipment, poor lubricating oil, and large distance between the transmission shaft and the intelligent cloth inspection opportunity sway. The solution is simple, tighten the parts and add lubricant.
4. The glass plate has low brightness. The intelligent cloth inspection machine inspects fabric defects through light source radiation and light guide. If the brightness of the glass plate is not enough, it will lead to missed inspection. The brightness of the glass plate is weakened, mainly because the light pipe and the glass plate are stained with dust and cloth scraps, or the brightness of the light pipe is weakened. As long as the dust is cleaned, the voltage is stabilized, and the light pipe is replaced, the glass plate can be re-lit.
With 50 years of technical precipitation and design experience, Suntech develops and manufactures cloth inspection packaging lines that integrate the essence of "cloth inspection" and "packaging" with the "precision manufacturing" standard, helping the world's textile industry take off and providing convenience for human life.